Re-posting this gem from last year
Good guy Pros and Cons
- Con: Women think good guys are boring and do not excite them at all.
- Pro: Good guys get to be friends with girls
- Con: Just friends
- Con: Women use good guys to cry on their shoulders when the bad boys wrong them and screw them over. Soon after the crying to the good guy they go back to screwing the bad boy in bed.
- Pro: Women always say they settle and marry the good guy.
- Con: Key word is settle because deep down they still want a bad boy.
- Con: No matter how long girls date a good guy they will still always remember and think about the bad boy who turned their life upside down and inside out years ago.
- Pro: Women say they want a good guy.
- Con: They are lying because actions speak louder than words and they usually date asshole bad boys.
- Con: Good guy try to please girls and make them happy, however girls will not like this because as they always say they need a “challenge” and good guys don’t give them one.
- Con: Good guys get the “honor” of raising the bad boys kids after he left the girl high and dry and with 2 or 3 of his kids.
- Con: Women love a confident man, but after the good guy has gotten rejected by women after women he has no confidence left and yet women wonder why.
- Pro: Good guys don’t like to play games and stay out of drama.
- Con: Girls love drama and since good guys have no game they once again need the “challenge” of a bad boy.
- Con: Girls think niceness is weakness and will not feel protected with a good guy.
- Pro: Good guys are reliable.
- Con: Girls think that means you are predictable and therefor they love to get dicked around by the bad boy.
- Pro: Don’t get me wrong, Good guys can still get girls
- Con: After they have been used and abused by 1,2,3,or more bad boys good guys get the sloppy seconds.
Pros: 6 Cons: 14
- Con: After a bad boy has fucked with a girls head so much they can leave. This leaves the girl fucked up in the head with so much issues for the poor good guy to try and take care of.
Bad Boy pros and cons
- Pro: Bad boys are desired by all sorts of women. The more a girl sees other girls wanting a guy, the more they too want the guy. So many girls desiring him in fact that he can pick and choose which girls to fuck.
- Pro: While the good guys are putting in the effort of trying to take care of a girl, a bad boy is putting in no effort with that same girl. The girl will want the bad boy because the more a bad boy plays hard to get the more and more and more a girl wants him.
- Pro: For every 1 girl a good guy sleeps with a bad boy has slept with 6 or 7.
- Pro: If a girl is looking for a one night stand or a short term romance they will choose a bad boy because with all the experience a bad boy has they assume they will be fantastic in bed.
- Pro: If a girl lives a boring life they automatically assume good guys are also boring and therefor they need a bad boy for some dangerous excitement.
- Con: With all the girls that the bad boys are banging they have a high chance of getting STD’s
- Pro: Bad boys also have a high chance of getting a girl pregnant. This may seem like a con but it is not because a bad boy could leave the girl at anytime leaving her to find some good guy sap to take care of her and the kids. The bad boy could also come back into the girls life because she will more than likely take him back 95 percent of the time.
- Pro: bad boys like to show a woman their soft side or tell the girl they are misunderstood. This way after he does 50 bad things to her, when he does the 1 or 2 good things to her she loves him for it.
- Pro: Bad boys usually cheat on every woman they date. Which doesn’t matter because the girls usually take him back at least 2 or 3 times so he can cheat again.
- Pro: A bad boy with a girlfriend probably has 1 or 2 women on the side and knows that it is okay if he gets caught because the chance that all 3 girls will take him back at least once is high.
- Pro: A bad boy will cheat on a girl with her best friend. The girl will then kick the best friend out of her life and take the bad boy back giving the bad boy the last laugh.
- Pro: While a good guy is treating a woman like a queen she will use him and in turn treat a bad boy like a king. Kissing his ass and doing most of what he asks.
- Con: A bad boy could be put in jail for abusing his girlfriend or wife.
- Pro: The girl will still bail him out and take him back within the week if not the very next day.
- Pro: The bad boy gets the fun of putting a girl down time and time again about her looks among other things. Thanks to this the girl will still think he is the best thing going.
- Pro: The bad boy knows that once he starts to mess with a girls head any good guy can try and date her but she will still be fantasizing about the bad boy.
- Pro: Bad boys know they can use most girls because most girls try and change them. They give the girls hope that they will change but they have no reason to change.
- Pro: When a bad boy breaks up with a girl they always try to crawl back and basically beg him to come back.
- Pro: Women make every excuse in the book for their bad boy boyfriends no matter what they do.
- Con: A bad boy might not ever find love or ever have a worthwhile relationship…
- Pro: He does not really give a shit because he is getting all the fun and all the girls. Despite putting in little effort, being irresponsible, lying, cheating, stealing, abusing, he can still manipulate and get all the girls the good guys are interested in and have them worship him like a god until HE breaks up with her because it is hardly the other way around.
Con: 3 Pro: 18
Bad boys: Getting the last laugh since 2000BC
Good girls lovin bad boys. Sigh
Good Girl #1: Bad boys are more exciting. Usually more attractive, and theres nothing more that keeps us good girls around than a bad boy who just doesnt give a F***. Honestley the more interst a guy shows, the less I want to be around him. The bad boys know how to ignore you, and sadly it makes you want them even more. Plus okay lets just be honest, bad boys are sooooo much better in the bedroom =).
Good girls #2: i only like bad boys because they are more spontaneous and are great and willing to try anything in bed. but they can get you into trouble and make you feel low. i think that us women shouldnt let it get too far as in get emotionally attached and spend too much time with a bad boy to avoid that and that we should only use them for a little fun. but in the end if we’re looking for someone to settle down with and get married, we should look for a good guy, to be sure that we’re going to live happily.
Lets fuck assholes and the settle for decent guys. Sigh
Good girl #3: Well I have been in a long term committed relationship with a nice guy, who also happens to be relatively “quiet” for 10 years now. He is great, and I cant imagine life without him, but there have never really been “butterflies”.
I met a young guy online who is a “bad boy”. We never met but we spoke an awful lot for several months. At the beginning we couldnt turn the computer off, sacrificing sleep, other committments and sometimes not even noticing mealtimes. we used to talk about how “addictive” it was to talk to each other - but the fact that we were in an online “romance” was never discussed. we just spoke about being “close friends”. I used to see that he would treat others badly, but he always treated me very well - this made me feel “special” and was exciting. I never really had a courtship with my partner, or my ex partner, so i felt like i was getting those things from him. I have never actually felt so happy in my life as i did in the early days of it. Then, he started to lose respect for me, and as soon as he did this he would say outrageously disrespectful/mean things to me every now and again. I would try to ignore it, thinking that if i didnt achknowledge it, it wasnt true, and we could carry on as we were. The truth was, he felt that he had “conquered” me, was bored, and wanted to move on and was just being his “bad boy” self. By that i mean that he generally doesnt treat people very well, I had temporarily been the “exception” when i was a thing of wonder to him, but after he had gotten to know me, i came under the same category as everyone was else, and he treated me like dirt whenever he felt like it. Although I still “bump into him” online and I will always reply if he messages me, its not the same - though I still find his mind and thoughts fascinating, I dont feel lifted up by him, rather i feel dragged down/ashamed that im putting up with his attitude when i speak to him. My friends keep telling me to keep away, but i just cant. The truth is no one has ever got me into a state where i can think about no one but that one person. In fact, I still think about him at random times during the day, wishing that i could have back what i had all those months ago. I feel like i havent actually cheated on my partner as i never told this other guy how i felt, and the conversation was always totally “platonic” but I do feel rather pathetic. And when i think about the age difference between me and this other guy, I’m certain that if i ever met him in person i could never ever bring myself to actually do anything with him (dont worry he is legal though, hehe) So, to summarise my answer to this question, i was attracted to my “bad boy” primarily because of the fact i really really enjoyed his company, but also his confidence made me feel like he would stand up for me, and i liked that. And the fact that he treated me with respect whilst disrepecting others made me feel special. Looks werent an issue for me as i still have no idea what he looks like (he has seen a picture of me and was fairly insulting about it - i know , i know im pathetic…)